Who We Are
Insurium™ is a platform for modern insurers that supports digital transformation, emerging technologies, and new business models. Insurium™ is?rooted in both technology and insurance expertise, delivering innovative software solutions. We allow providers to produce more for their clients while significantly reducing the administrative burden. Our core platform lets clients collaborate from anywhere using powerful, web-based tools that streamline tasks, optimize workflows, and make doing business with your company easy for agents and customers.
We are seeking a top-notch Account Manager II to join our Denver team that provides a SaaS platform for Commercial Insurance Carriers, Self-Insured Groups, captives, public entity pools, and risk and claims managers. The ideal candidate is comfortable working closely with management and other team members to collaboratively solve problems and implement solutions. Additionally, this role requires knowledge and experience in core and back-office systems and how they integrate across an organization.
The Account Manager Will
- Own overall client relationships with assigned customers which includes ongoing client work requests, training, ensuring retention and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support a substantial and diverse portfolio of the company’s largest clients.
- Create custom training sessions catered to individual clients.
- Work with VP and C-Level executives at enterprise companies.
- Analyze client business model and provide solutions to improve their use of the platform.
- Interpret requirements from customers using SQL and other techniques.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
What You’ll Need
- Typically, 2-3 years of strategic account management experience.
- Experience delivering technology-driven solutions in a SaaS environment required.
- Previous experience working directly with VP and C level executives at large enterprise companies.
- Ability to manage high profile clients at SMB and enterprise level.
- High-level understanding of internal core systems and how the back-end integrates with those systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with databases (especially SQL) preferred.
- Well versed in Insurance is a plus.
- Ability to use non-traditional and creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Ability to assimilate technical and business requirements, delegate and communicate goals to a project team in an understandable manner.
- Some travel required.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation package including 100% paid Health coverage for the employee and 85% coverage for dependents. We pay for 80% coverage for Dental and Vision, for employees and dependents.
- Flexible time off + 10 paid holidays!
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial company in an exciting phase of growth.
- Strong company culture and the office building has an onsite gym, full kitchen and is walking distance to restaurants and shops. The Culture Team hosts happy hours and celebrates holidays with company social events, and much more!
- 401(k) with matching
Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a total compensation range of $60,000-$80,000 base compensation (DOE)
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, Insurium is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.