Who We Are
Insurium™ is a platform for modern insurers that supports digital transformation, emerging technologies, and new business models. Insurium™ is?rooted in both technology and insurance expertise, delivering innovative software solutions. We allow providers to produce more for their clients while significantly reducing the administrative burden. Our core platform lets clients collaborate from anywhere using powerful, web-based tools that streamline tasks, optimize workflows, and make doing business with your company easy for agents and customers.
We are seeking a Director of Account Management to join our Denver team that provides a SaaS platform for Commercial Insurance Carriers, Self-Insured Groups, captives, public entity pools, and risk and claims managers. The ideal candidate is comfortable working closely with management and managing the Account Management Team to collaboratively solve problems and implement solutions.
The Director of Account Management Will
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable, Insurium’s team of Account Managers
- Act as a player / coach providing oversight to the operational excellence of this growing discipline while maintaining delivery responsibility
- Performs in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity
- Assess program management risks and communicate changes to appropriate stakeholders
- Manage resource allocation and load balancing for the AM team
- Recommend strategies to improve process efficiencies
- Lead transformational projects to drive efficiency
- Ensure that engagements are delivered on time and budget without compromising principles of customer success.
- Manage, track, and communicate project risks, issues, and dependencies across the portfolio of stakeholders
- Work closely with AMs and stakeholders on the status and details of each engagement including any cost and timing issues that may arise
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, determining solutions and options to resolve problems
- Senior escalation point for any technical implementation and/or support issues across the Ops team
- Earn trust and increase client satisfaction through data, insights, and solutions that make Insurium a valued partner
- Own overall client relationships with assigned customers which includes ongoing client work requests, training, ensuring retention and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with VP and C-Level executives at enterprise companies.
- Analyze client business model and provide solutions to improve their use of the platform.
- Interpret requirements from customers using SQL and other techniques.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of strategic account management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience delivering technology-driven solutions in a SaaS environment required.
- Stakeholder management and comfort with building relationships with C-level executives
- Ability to manage high profile clients at SMB and enterprise level.
- Well versed in Insurance is a plus.
- High-level understanding of internal core systems and how the back-end integrates with those systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with databases (especially SQL) preferred.
- Ability to use non-traditional and creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Ability to assimilate technical and business requirements, delegate and communicate goals to a project team in an understandable manner.
- Some travel required.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation package including 100% paid Health coverage for the employee and 85% coverage for dependents. We pay for 80% coverage for Dental and Vision, for employees and dependents.
- Flexible time off + 10 paid holidays!
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial company in an exciting phase of growth.
- Strong company culture and the office building has an onsite gym, full kitchen and is walking distance to restaurants and shops. The Culture Team hosts happy hours and celebrates holidays with company social events, and much more!
- 401(k) with matching
Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a total compensation range of $100,000-$120,000 base compensation (DOE)
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, Insurium is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.