Promotes an excellent weekend experience for all guests and regular attendees of CTK by creating a welcoming, “low barrier” environment. Implements the hospitality and connection strategies for people to find belonging and purpose at CTK. Identifies, trains and deploys volunteer hospitality teams for weekend services.
- Weekend Services
- Provide leadership and support for all volunteer weekend hospitality teams necessary to create an environment where people feel accepted and welcomed, and experience opportunities for connection.
- Define and implement processes for identifying, welcoming, and connecting new people.
- Assist in coordinating and facilitating weekend connection events (ie Connect Weekends).
- Volunteer Recruitment and Support
- Define development, rotation, and retention strategies for volunteer teams.
- Equip and deploy volunteer-based hospitality and connection teams trained in creating/reinforcing a culture of hospitality.
- Ministry Collaboration
- Work with the Connection Pastor to define processes to ensure effective hand-off to individual ministry areas for the sake of connecting people to their next steps toward growth and belonging.
- Document and maintain annual processes (goal setting and budgeting) necessary for ministry success.