Streetsense is looking for a highly dependable and organized Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join our NYC team!
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for assisting administrative tasks for our Chief Growth Officer and oversee all office related responsibilities for the New York Streetsense office. A successful candidate must be an organized, motivated, personable, and solutions-focused thinker with strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
Reports to our Chief Growth Officer and our Global Operations Team. This is a full-time position, and you will typically be required to be in the office at least 3-4 days.
Job Responsibilities- Executive Assistant
- Handle all day to day and personal administrative duties for the Executive, including managing travel/reservations, coordinating and managing executive schedules and calendars, setting up and running meetings, and managing follow up communications and action items.
- Support all communications on behalf of the Executive, such as e-mail, returning phone calls, and preparation for meetings or reports
- Assisting with pitch presentations, proposals, and coordination with the internal marketing team
- Support client and new business requests working with our Client Experience + Internal Marketing teams
- Full understanding and management of HubSpot and Microsoft Outlook
- Assistance with and management of client relationships, business expenses, and time tracking
- Coordination with all teams across disciplines and geographies
Job Responsibilities- Office Manager
- Oversee office/administrative duties to ensure an amazing experience for the team and visitors/guests
- Coordinate local office needs with our HQ Office Manager
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Greet visitors and provide easy access to the office for internal/external staff and visitors
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries; manage outgoing mail
- Manage any office related expenses, uploading all financials onto central expense portal
- Format information for internal communication including memos, emails, and reports
- Be the point of contact for all local IT and office functions
- Coordinate needs of remote team members
- Act as an internal and external “concierge” to our local team members and clients