Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
We are seeking an Application Developer to join a team of IT professionals that will manage the day-today system administration tasks associated with the US Army’s Lifelong Learning Center (LLC) virtual server farm. Works closely with database administrators and Information Assurance Manager to ensure compliance.
The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain an Active Secret DoD Security Clearance (not required at start date).
• Creates and maintains system integrations between Army Training Support Center (ATSC) Enterprise Lifelong Learning Center (ELLC) systems and other Army managed information systems. Responsible for development, testing, deploying, and maintaining Blackboard Learn Building Blocks and analyzing 3rd party tools.
• Creates technical documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and manuals related to system integrations.
• Provides enterprise-level configuration, GUI and server-side administration of learning content management systems (Blackboard Learn) and Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solutions (App Dynamics).
• Responds to Tier III level issues. Troubleshoots technical issues, analyses system performance and provides recommendations for optimization.
• Participates in planning, testing, and implementing software installation, configuration, and upgrades.
• Proficient in writing technical documentation.
• Ability to get and maintain a US Secret security clearance. (Not required at start date).
• Experience with Eclipse IDE, Subversion code repositories, App Dynamics APM, JVM Tuning, SQL Server Management Studio, Excel.
• A certification in application development.
• Familiarity with Windows server 2012 tasks such as running batch scripts, editing configuration files, analyzing server logs.
• Familiarity with administering Blackboard Learn.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.