We're Tovala, a food-tech company completely reinventing home cooking to save consumers time. Through an innovative combination of hardware, software, and food, we give our customers a way to enjoy really good, good-for-you meals without sacrificing time to do whatever matters to them. We've amassed a loyal, rapidly growing following in just a few years, radically changing the day-to-day lives of people across the country and successfully creating a new model for the food industry. We're looking for great people to join our team of hard-working, food-loving nerds.
We are seeking a world-class SVP, Growth to join us as we scale Tovala into a category-defining food-tech company. Your role will be to craft our growth strategy, think innovatively about how we market our product and deliver on our P&L goals. Your goal over time will be to build our acquisition marketing engine into a best-in-class operation.
You will be one of the leaders of the company, helping to set strategic direction, culture, and vision. You’ll participate actively in board meetings, work cross-functionally with the rest of the executive team and grow and lead a large part of the organization.
- Work with existing team and agencies to evaluate and build short, medium, and long-term growth strategy that encompasses full-funnel performance marketing and retail
- Drive revenue growth through ownership of Tovala’s marketing P&L
- Partner closely with CFO and CEO to set and deliver on quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Partner with our Brand and Creative leaders to ensure our brand is thoughtfully represented throughout our marketing channels and that we are quickly testing and learning with our creative
- Partner with our Brand team on influencer marketing, public relations, and partnerships
- Define best-in-class practices for each marketing channel to drive sales, profit, and engagement
- Oversee lifecycle and CRM strategy, goals, and team development
- Partner with our product team to ensure pre-purchase strategies and tactics align well with post-purchase customer journey and behavior
- Optimize the purchase path to create an exceptional buyer journey
- Partner with Strategy lead to develop a plan for Tovala in retail
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Collaborate with finance, product, and brand on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Push thinking on alternative methods and channels to acquire customers
- Obsess over the Tovala prospect customer; understand their motivators, backgrounds, and interests to develop advertising and messaging that speaks directly to them
- Manage and develop the existing team (2-3 director-level reports + 1 manager report) and agencies, and put together a plan for how the team will scale