The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of strategic growth plans for key Sterilex products, overseeing and managing projects related to the the launch of new products and entry into new strategic geographic and industrial markets. The Global Marketing Manager works collaboratively across the organization to drive growth and outcomes.
- Serve as Commercial Lead on new product development projects, providing guidance and leadership to influence key business decisions
- Work with segment marketing team to develop and execute product commercialization and launch plans
- Track and evaluate product performance and sales after product launch through KPIs, including monitoring customer satisfaction
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to KOL’s and customers
- Identify and communicate new product and product feature opportunities
- Develop and maintain strategic product roadmap and priorities.
- Participate in the innovation pipeline development process leading opportunity assessments for new innovations and providing overall strategic marketing direction.
New Market Development
- Identify and select new market opportunities for product portfolio including new geographic markets and new industry opportunities, presenting business case to leadership team
- Gather VOC from end-users and customers in new markets, developing product positioning distinct to the needs of the market.
- Gather competitive intelligence to inform product positioning and pricing strategies.
- Lead market entry project planning teams, working across departments to build and execute market entrance plans.
- Develop training materials for channel partners and end-users in new markets