*This position is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $10k!*
Trellance is a leading provider of business analytics and technology consulting for credit unions, helping them meet the financial needs of today’s digital consumer. With a comprehensive suite of data science solutions, professional staffing and professional services, the Trellance team ensures credit unions increase efficiency, manage risk, and improve member experience. As credit unions’ tech partner, Trellance brings them to the next frontiers of fintech, filled with powerful tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. Data In. Insights out. Learn more at Trellance.com.
- Perform end-to-end code deployment testing and prepare detailed playbooks for code deployments across clients.
- Install and configure software to the customers’ requirements and train them on how to use the system.
- Load data from source to target tables and troubleshoot the load failures.
- Document and communicate enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the client to the appropriate internal team.
- Provide technical support to customers after go-live.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the standard implementation approach and provide documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC processes, metrics, and technical support techniques.
- Experience using/implementing SQL Server, ETL tools, BI tools.
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical system issues and their impact upon the underlying business process, resulting in quick resolution to high impact problems.
- Scripting using python, power shell or equivalent.
- Problem solving and debugging experience.
- 3-4 years SQL server experience
- 3-4 years ETL experience
- Experience building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing
- Experience in the identification of data quality
- Proficient in how to deploy to and debug a production SSIS environment