*This position is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $10k!*
- Perform end-to-end code deployment testing and prepare detailed playbooks for code deployments across clients.
- Install and configure software to the customers’ requirements and train them on how to use the system.
- Load data from source to target tables and troubleshoot the load failures.
- Document and communicate enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the client to the appropriate internal team.
- Provide technical support to customers after go-live.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the standard implementation approach and provide documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC processes, metrics, and technical support techniques.
- Experience using/implementing SQL Server, ETL tools, BI tools.
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical system issues and their impact upon the underlying business process, resulting in quick resolution to high impact problems.
- Scripting using python, power shell or equivalent.
- Problem solving and debugging experience.
- 3-4 years SQL server experience
- 3-4 years ETL experience
- Experience building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing
- Experience in the identification of data quality
- Proficient in how to deploy to and debug a production SSIS environment