The Wine Club Manager position provides leadership and management to the Direct to Consumer departments. This position is responsible for managing and growing the PEJU Wine Club, implementing wine club strategy, working closely with the Direct to Consumer and Hospitality teams, implementing wine club marketing and sales strategies and providing gracious hospitality to club members. This position performs a wide variety of sales and guest service duties to facilitate the effective performance of the Wine Club. The Wine Club Manager ensures the accuracy of reporting, performs analysis of wine club programs and ensures accurate quarterly and monthly shipments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Drive overall Wine Club strategy including sales, member growth, retention, events, etc.
- Manage and run the PEJU wine club including wine selection, order creation and billing
- Develop, implement, and manage deadlines for all wine club items including annual shipment calendars, newsletters and wine club events
- Demonstrate strong leadership, time-management, problem-solving and communication skills. This position requires strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Accountable for maintaining approved budgets for Wine Club and keeping all assigned projects on track.
- Communicate programs/initiatives to DTC and TR teams at weekly meetings and initiate educational programs for internal teams
- Make recommendations to streamline and improve the Wine Club program
- Monitor Wine Club inventories and allocations
- Execute monthly Wine Club reports and biweekly commissions
- Provide a high level of hospitality and customer service to members via phone, email and in-person interactions
- Participate in market research and outreach to benchmark the Club Peju program against industry-wide standards
- Coordinate with other departments as needed for wine club operations and functions
- Oversee process for wine club sign ups and welcome letters
- Train and educate Hospitality department on The Peju Wine Club, including benefits, quarterly shipment details, etc.
- Work with hospitality team to assist with strategy/planning/execution of Wine Club events.
- Represent the winery at both onsite and offsite Wine Club events and assist in the preparation and implementation of membership events and promotions.
- Understanding of customer/guest issues or concerns and ability to quickly resolve and retain relationship
- Answer, record, direct and process guest calls and emails with professional written/verbal skills.
- Present knowledge and information on all Peju products, services and events