Wild Health is a genomics-based, personalized medicine company. Our mission statement is to transform the lives of our patients and partners. Our Fellowship Experience is a comprehensive educational program to train providers and health coaches to practice Genomics-Based Personalized Medicine.
The Fellowship is 12 months in duration. It is a robust educational experience that includes video lectures, weekly live meetings via Zoom, demonstrations, patient shadowing, Zoom guest lectures from experts on cutting edge topics, and in-person courses.
You will learn the vital skills of ensuring patients take steps to better transform their health using consistent communication, motivation and precision medicine.
- Genomics-based functional medicine
- Advanced peptide therapy
- DNA-optimized exercise protocols
- Sports genomics
- Approach to: detoxification, cardiovascular disease, inflammation, stress management, toxins, HTN, liver disease, hypothyroidism, and insulin resistance
- Genomically-optimized approach to dementia and Alzheimer's disease
- Sleep optimization
- DNA-based weight loss
- Depression, anxiety, PTSD, and stress resilience
- MDMA, psilocybin, and other plant medicine approaches to disease
- Hormone optimization
- Evidence for: sauna, cold therapy, recovery techniques
- Stem cell, exosome, and cell therapy
- Genomics-based longevity protocols including: peptides, growth hormone, metformin, rapamycin, NAD, fasting, and others
- Optimization of vitamin D, A, E, calcium, magnesium, zinc, sulphoraphane, and other vitamins, minerals, and supplements
- Case studies illustrating the application of the concepts above plus other topics not listed
After the 12-months you will:
- Understand epigenetic medicine, available health tests, know available supplements and see associations between health risks and lab values.
- Understand and apply open communication, accountability, active listening to help patients change habits and alter lifestyle for long lasting health changes
- Understand how to communicate with a team approach to patient care.
- Understand the importance of researching new techniques, biohacking, and supplementation in the health field.
We also offer opportunities for full time remote roles with CrossFit Precision Care. By applying to the fellowship, you'll be eligible for consideration as a top candidate to our full time positions.
Learn more by visiting https://www.wildhealthfellowship.com/