Starting Pay: $43,160 - $53,040 per year
Status: Year-Round Salary (Exempt)
This position ensures that the F&B teams meet department goals of cleanliness and guest satisfaction by creating a welcoming, clean, and friendly environment in one of our 5 restaurants. Works closely with F&B management team to meet financial department goals.
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off for all full-time employees
- End of Season Bonus.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Supervises F&B staff in F&B operations, cafeterias or table service restaurant, including training, coaching, goal setting, performance evaluation, discipline and termination If needed.
- Responsible for payroll, tip reconciliation, ordering, as well as hiring
- Train staff to cash handling and service standards set forth by F&B management team.
- Holds staff accountable for operational standards including attendance, grooming, task list, and overall service level.
- Works closely with all F&B management to ensure cohesive message/ management of staff.
- Ensures that staff have the training and resources to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
- Maintain operational knowledge of all F&B systems including InfoGenesis and Agilisys applications as resources for communication and revenue collection for F&B Outlets.
- Opens/ Closes restaurant including but not limited to labor management, securing building, and daily reconciliation of POS.
- Responsible for monthly inventory for all front of house items.
- Maintain cleanliness of F&B operations and ensure that everything is in working order or seek repair of equipment in the cafeterias, bars, bathrooms, and deck areas.
- Interacts positively with all customers to ensure they are receiving the best product and experience. Work well with all A-Basin staff.
- Executes group functions including managing staff to set up, tear down, and serve in banquet style setting. Responsible for settling payment for event.
- Adhere to and be a leader in A-Basin Sustainability efforts for waste, compost, and recycling.
- Actively looks to solve problems creatively and effectively with regard to guest and employee issues. Maintain confidentiality when needed.
- All other duties as assigned.