This developmental role will support one of our key dynamic local TalentBridge Recruiting platforms. This is a newly created position for TalentBridge and in this role, a candidate will learn all facets of agency recruiting from sourcing quality candidates for contract roles, research resumes/candidates from internet resume databases, search engines, message boards, professional associations, career events, and networking. The primary responsibility will be to build resume inventory with a pipeline of candidates to fit projected requirements, in addition to working on specific searches in unique locations. Use superior communication/sales skills to attract all levels of talent.
· Direct sourcing and networking of candidates in the local Charlotte marketplace.
· Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
· Research target companies and industries to source top talent.
· Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, complex Internet searches, research, and cold calling.
· Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and through employee referrals.
· Provide search expertise within functional areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
· Partner with team recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective candidate search process.
· Interview candidates, both in person and by phone, for availability, interest level, salary range, and basic qualifications.
· Maintain communication with candidates through interview process.
· Stay current with industry trends and developments.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced industry with the opportunity to work with great people, where every day is a new day? This is a once in a career opportunity to work in a purpose driven company, with a world-class team and step into an unlimited opportunity.
Ideal Candidate Experience
· 6 + months of recruiting experience strongly preferred, but not required.
· Individual should have an upbeat, energetic personality and NOT afraid of challenges.
· Ideal candidate will be comfortable using a variety of search strategies and working on a wide variety of positions in various national markets.
· Excellent systems skills with a strong understanding of Microsoft products is a must.
· Candidate should be excited about agency recruiting and unlimited income potential.
· Proven track record of overcoming obstacles and perseverance is a must.
· Experience in food service, retail, military or a demonstrated success in overcoming life’s challenges are a huge plus.
This job description is a summary of the job duties and requirements that represent the general nature and level of work being performed. This description is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees. In addition to the above, all employees are expected to read, understand, and comply with company policies and procedures, regulatory expectations, quality and department standards, etc