Job: Warehouse Position
The employee will acquire a thorough knowledge of the Company's products and the procedures and policies applicable to packaging, scheduling, order processing and related administrative tasks.
The scope encompasses after an appropriate training period:
· Unloading and loading trucks
· Replenishment of stock
· Utilize material handling equipment – pallet jack, shrink wrapper, etc.
Picking & Packing:
· Pick customer orders according to picking lists
· Pack customer orders according to packing lists
· Pack products securely for shipping, according to general packing guidelines
· Properly label packages with package content and shipping labels
· Loading packages onto transportation trucks
Other general duties:
· Maintain clean and safe work environment
· Perform inventory counts
· Other duties as assigned
· Assist in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
· Complete special projects as directed by management
· Represents Schluter systems L.P. in a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner in all matters.
This position requires:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Good communication, ability to read, write, and perform basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) accurately
· Prior experience in a distribution environment
· General knowledge of warehouse procedures
· Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative
· Ability to lift 60 lbs, climb ladders, and utilize material handling equipment
· Ability to adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements
· Positive Attendance Pattern