This position is based in our Tampa office located on beautiful Rocky Point. Only local candidates and those willing to relocate will be considered.
All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds. Lead cross-functional teams from a product's conception all the way through to its launch. Analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Build a strategic vision, goals & roadmap for Trellance’s product and services.
- Lead cross functional and multi-disciplinary teams, to bring new products and features to market.
- Research and define customer needs and translate those needs into user stories and functional requirements in an agile development environment.
- Define minimum viable product and balances trade-offs between time, effort, investment, and value dimensions.
- Collaborate with delivery teams including development, user experience, business analysts, and scrum masters to ensure that products meet the desired market need.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales organizations across the enterprise to clearly communicate product benefits and competitive differentiation.
- Lead go-to-market activities to ensure that new products and features are successfully launched and supported across the organization.
- Work with product leadership and finance to build the product business case as well as customer pricing.
- Build rapport and relationships with clients and collects feedback to improve Trellance’s products and market position.
- Monitor competitive offerings in the market and drive differentiated value proposition for Trellance products.
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers and provide leadership across the division, product, and/or partner ecosystem.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field or High School Diploma (or equivalent) plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge:
Prior experience in credit union or financial services industries is strongly preferred.
- Experience with enterprise software or products designed for credit unions.
- Track of record as a product manager, designing, building and launching products that customers love and have a real business impact.
- Problem framing – you can cut through the noise and laser focus on what really matters.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to dive into details, unfazed by technology complexity.
- Developed multiyear visions for product aligned with business strategies. Have worked with one more large enterprise building highly scalable products.
- Own metrics of your products and drive fast iterations of experiments.
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology. Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution.