Starting Pay: $17 per hour
Status: Seasonal-Hourly (Non-Exempt)
The Snow Sports Administrator manages the back-office admin tasks of the Snow Sports school to ensure an effective Snow Sports operation that results in a premiere quality guest and staff experience.
This position works alongside Guest Services, Human Resources, Payroll and Snow Sports management to facilitate hiring, payroll, HR related concerns and generally handle any administrative concerns in the Snow Sports department.
Other duties include managing the instructor uniforms program, lesson scheduling, training, and ordering of various supplies.
If you are passionate about skiing or snowboarding or are new to the sport and would like to join in sharing our passion with others in one of the most beautiful places on earth, A-Basin is the place for you!
Apply Now and be part of THE LEGEND!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Get unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- PSIA/AASI exam reimbursement and pay increase upon successful completion
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for all full-time employees.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Snow Sports data entry and direction of other employees to assist as needed
- Develop and maintain effective tracking of instructor payroll, wages, schedules, various reports as needed
- Work with Snow Sports, Payroll, HR Mgt. and Guest Service Teams to: recruit, hire, onboard, schedule, pay, train, support, evaluate, separate instructors, book lessons, fulfill lessons and sell tickets.
- Set RTP inventories, product ceilings, payroll
- Address payroll, HR and schedule issues with staff
- Implement Snow Sports Management Team goals and objectives
- Understand Snow Sports key financial performance indicators (KPIs)
- Track office supply inventories and order as necessary
- Uniform inventory and distribution
- Organize locker distribution
- Track and maintain records of certifications instructors earned/ need to be compensated for.
- Perform other job duties as assigned