Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring, including happy hours, and team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering a collaborative environment that inspires employees every day.
We are looking for a passionate Project Manager to join our company! This role would work closely with the Real Estate Strategy and Research & Analysis Team Leaders to assist in managing the business affairs on project/team related activities, and will report directly to the Managing Director of Operations for company-related responsibilities. Additionally, this role will include assisting the teams with managing work effort and resource allocation, coordinating and scheduling among different teams, tracking short-term and long-term financial performance, and improving business operations.
While the team is based in Washington, DC, we are open to remote candidates willing to collaborate from afar.
Roles and Responsibilities: This role has two components – project-related and team/company related responsibilities, working with the Real Estate Strategy and Research & Analysis teams.
- Coordinate team project efforts through all phases of project delivery, often coordinating cross-platform
- Work in close collaboration with the Project Driver and broader team to develop and successfully implement project goals and objectives.
- Interface with clients and built rapport that furthers company/client relationship.
- Lead development and communication of project objectives, scope, and schedule, in the form of a brief/directive for each project.
- Manage schedule, budget, staffing, and project set-up, Including coordination with subcontractors to Streetsense.
- Track and manage financial performance of projects e.g., work plan, fees, billings and collections) on a regular basis.
- Coordinate meetings, acting as logistical coordinator for the client, team, and other project-related matters.
- Ensure that the team receives all background information required for project commencement.
- Prepare project proposals and negotiate contracts and fees.
Team and Company-Related
- Assist in executing and improving team operational processes to enhance client delivery.
- Set up contracted work and project records in Deltek Vision (ERP).
- Track project revenue and profitability performance monthly by team.
- Analyze monthly team performance (KPI’s) and strategize with Team Leaders on improvements.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Team Leaders to determine capabilities, scope, and fit on potential client work.
- Monitor forecasts and future workloads to help determine team staffing needs.
- Assist in identifying team efficiencies and resource allocation to maximize financial performance.
- Assist in crafting proposal approaches and fees to ensure that fees are sufficient and align with general marketing pricing.
- Collaborate with Finance team and provide RES/R&A-related support as needed, including:
· Time and expense review on projects.
· Contractor management and coordination
· Client billing
· Accounts receivable outreach