Two Trees Physical Therapy & Wellness, a member of the Golden Bear Therapy Partners family of brands has been the premier provider for outpatient orthopedics serving Ventura County and surrounding communities for over 15 years. We are known for providing the highest quality care for our patients and our team of highly-skilled physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and personal trainers who are honored and delighted to help patients reach their goals.
Here is your opportunity to showcase the full extent of your experience, skills, ambition, and innovation on a daily basis. We are looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Acquatic Physical Therapist who excels at assessing patients' strengths, weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans.
We operate a high-energy, positive-thinking environment that places an emphasis on providing prompt access to care for the communities we serve. If you love motivating people and helping ease their pain, we are interested in talking with you.
What Makes Our Team Different:
Being a part of our family means being part of something special: We are a team that is driven to make a positive impact on our profession and the communities we live in and serve by making a commitment to excellent patient outcomes, lifelong learning and developing a lasting relationship.
We believe a world-class patient experience is facilitated by an exceptional employee experience. Our culture of empathy, teamwork, and betterment is rooted in the care we provide to our patients and expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing tremendous resources to deliver exceptional care.
Throughout the Golden Bear Therapy Partners family of brands, you’ll find something uniquely different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring, and gratifying.
- Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each patient.
- Communicate and coordinate with patient's physicians to ensure a consistent level of care.
- Daily documentation in EMR.
- Exercise independent judgment based on experience to implement effective treatment combinations.
- Evaluate and report on patients' progress.
- Assist administrative staff with billing and reporting inquires.
- Comply with federal and state physical therapy regulations.
Some of the key benefits to working in our facility include:
We focus on outpatient orthopedics with a strong emphasis on manual therapy, exercise, and education. We use modalities as needed and have large gyms with modern equipment.
- Our patient population is very diverse, seeing patients post-operative, shoulder and, knee, as well as spinal and non-surgical injuries.
- We offer hour evaluations and generous treatment times, allowing our providers to spend more of a hands-on approach with each patient.
- Our clinics accept most PPO plans, Medicare and WC.
This Full-Time Position Includes:
- An EXCELLENT STARTING SALARY (depending on years of pediatric experience, special skills, scheduling availability, and second languages – we highly value a therapist’s experience and special skills, and we compensate our therapists accordingly)
- Company-sponsored Company paid CEU's for CA Annual License Renewal
- Employee 401(k) Retirement Plan w/Company Match
- Paid Vacation/Personal Time
- Group Health Insurance
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Helping our employees develop their skills and grow their careers is critical to how we retain our talent and grow our company. We provide our teammates a variety of leadership-supported programs and learning and development resources for every stage of their professional development. We know that our employees are our most valuable resource they are how we grow our business and care for our community.
- Valid state of CA License or current PTLA status
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum of (1) year of outpatient orthopedics preferred with current California PT License.
- New Grads welcome to apply.
- Provide physical therapy treatment and, patient care according to hospital, state, and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
- Delegate tasks and supervise physical therapist assistants and technicians.
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff, and hospital needs are met.
- Help patients to regain control of their lives and their independence.
- Create an environment and a culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Golden Bear Therapy Partners is the parent company of a thriving family of brands throughout the United States. We drive value through a stronger together approach, creating a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and clinical excellence. We believe in celebrating our values through our quality of care, our empathic staff, and our commitment to the patients in the communities that we serve.