**Please note that we will follow-up to your application via email. Often those emails are captured in Junk Mail. Please check your email frequently for communication from us regarding your application.**
Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
TOK is seeking a talented Assistant Property Manager who will be responsible for assisting the Property Management department in conducting a variety of detail-oriented, customer service, and administrative tasks to achieve successful day to day operations.
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for fourteen (14!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
As an Assistant Property Manager, a typical day includes performing these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Support assigned Property Managers in their efforts to protect, maintain, and enhance the value of certain assigned commercial real estate assets in order to maximize the owner's financial return and for the benefit of the tenants, clients, and the Company.
- Assist with any and all Property Manager responsibilities as requested in order to best serve tenants and owners.
- Support 2 to 3 Property Managers in a fast-paced office environment.
- Receive, code, and submit invoices to Property Manager for approval and input data for invoicing under accounting direction.
- Prepare and maintain current vendor contracts as well as vendor insurance certificates.
- Coordinate and log tenant calls/requests with maintenance and/or repair personnel.
- Coordinate bidding process with vendors as outlined by Property Managers.
- Track tenant insurance and contact information.
- Assist Property Managers with preparation of financial reports and year end package preparations for property owners.
- Update information on each property through database and/or project books.
- Set-up, schedule, and issue key fobs/cards for building access system, and order manual keys as required for tenants. Deliver keys & fobs to tenants as requested.
- Prepare documentation including copying, collating, scanning, packaging & faxing.
- Perform maintenance of files including creation, organizing, and retrieval.
- Maintain key book organization & remain responsible for checking out building keys to outside vendors.
- Monitor notice delinquencies.
- Reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities needed to succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree strongly preferred.
- Legendary customer service skills.
- A minimum two years of administrative experience with client support, record keeping, and advanced organizational skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard office equipment including computers.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate concise and timely responses to requests, concerns and issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully function as a member of a team through communication while engaging in self-directed resourcefulness.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all company, client, and vendor information.
- Ability to remain professional while occasionally working in stressful situations.
Essential physical abilities required:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time, occasionally move about the office to access necessary materials, and operate a computer and other office machinery.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and team members, as well as be able to interpret instructions and exchange accurate information.
- Must have sufficient visual and mental perception, which allows the employee to comprehend written work requirements, and determine necessary actions required to meet the finished product standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 pounds and work in an office environment that may require walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and sitting for long periods of time.