- High School Diploma/GED required with a minimum of two years’ experience in a customer service field required.
- Minimum of one year’s office experience involving use of telephone and computer.
- Prior experience demonstrating strong computer and phone skills strongly preferred.
- Previous Contact Center experience desirable.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications required.
- Ability to handle a high call volume in a fast-paced Contact Center environment.
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations while handling calls.
- Ability to follow strict guidelines in regard to verification and authorization.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in day-to-day duties.
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills.
- Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while under pressure.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and produce in a team environment.
- Ability to relate well with people from diverse groups.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the UWC Mission.
Apply by October 11, 2021
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, United Way of Connecticut, Inc. desires priority referrals of protected veterans for positions at its location at 1344 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Any questions may be referred to Recruitment@ctunitedway.org.
United Way of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
United Way of Connecticut, Inc. endeavors to make www.ctunitedway.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (860) 571-7500. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.