Come join the team at Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West - a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the most frequently visited travel destinations in Arizona!
Sharply focused on ensuring our local, regional, national, and international audiences feel welcome to explore, engage in, understand and financially support the historic spaces of Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin and Taliesin West, the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation inspires people to discover and embrace an architecture for better living through meaningful connection to nature, the arts and each other. In Wright's own words, our vision is "to make life more beautiful, the world a better one for living in, and to give reason, rhyme and meaning to life."
A key member of the Retail Operations team, the eCommerce Associate is responsible for eCommerce execution and inventory management at the Frank Lloyd Wright Store, located at Taliesin West in Scottsdale, AZ. This position updates the eCommerce platform to reflect current merchandise, processes eCommerce orders, packs goods in appropriate shipping containers, prepares mailing labels and shipping documents, verifies incoming shipments into computers, and ensures that purchase orders have been filled correctly. Reporting to the Inventory & eCommerce Coordinator, the eCommerce Associate unpacks, inventories, prices, and displays merchandise within timeliness and merchandising standards. Note: This position is seasonal (October-June) and part time (approximately 20 hours/week), but the successful incumbent may have the potential to move into an ongoing non-seasonal and/or full time role as operational need expands.
· High school diploma or equivalent and at least two years of work experience as a shipping/receiving clerk within a retail or e-commerce setting.
· Experience with relevant computer, business equipment, POS systems and other electronic fields including Microsoft Office.
· Ability to mark and count stock, take inventory, and keep records that are up-to-date and error free.
· Work history in which high attention to detail was required on a daily basis.
· Capable of working a consistent schedule, and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with physical stamina.
· Comfortable working with a team as well as independently as job duties dictate.
· Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Previous experience in a similar retail and/or warehouse setting.
· Prior experience in a lead role preferred.
· Knowledge of supply chain management
· Occasional flexibility to work on weekends and at night.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
· Physical Demands: While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; consistently talk or hear; and rarely taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
· Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather and desert environmental conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· OSHA Risk Classification for COVID-19 Exposure: Medium Risk: This position requires frequent/close contact with the public and other co-workers and is therefore determined to fall within the Medium Risk category as defined by OSHA. To further minimize risk, employees are required to follow the Foundation's Safe and Healthy Workplace guidelines and related personal and facility infection control policies.
The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.