At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Wasabi’s Executive Administrator should be high energy, self-starting, and detail-oriented in their support of the C-level executive team and management team. The ideal candidate is a great communicator and a project manager, who enjoys a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. This person will have the opportunity to drive initiatives forward, find new projects, and embrace complex, cross-organization challenges. This role will report to the CFO.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the executive team’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: managing special projects, responding to customer/prospect, supplier, strategic partner and investor relations inquiries, composing and preparing correspondence on behalf of the executive team, assisting in organizing and operating departmental meetings
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex emails and calendars with strong attention to detail and with alignment to organizational priorities and commitments
- Partner with executives and Board of Directors on key meetings, ensuring agendas are set and communicated, preparing materials, sending out recaps and following up on actions and decisions
- Demonstrate strong customer service and use of judgement relating to proprietary business information, data, transactions, and correspondence
- Anticipate business needs of the executive team, proactively identifying solutions and recommendations to facilitate deadlines and achieve goals
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies and assist in the implementation and monitoring of them
- Work with the executive team and key players to operate in a post-COVID working office/remote/hybrid solution, with an emphasis on ensuring collaboration and inclusion in a remote culture
- Awareness of all active hiring within the department to assist with interviewing in our rapid growth organization; coordination with HR team on recruiting activities