Presentation Early Childhood is currently looking for energetic, responsible, loving people who enjoy working with all ages. We have both a full-time position and a part-time position available to start on August 1. Hours are Mon- Fri from 9 AM-6 PM for full-time and Mon-Fri from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM for part-time.
- Play with children, communicate with parents, and light housekeeping
- Supports and upholds the philosophy of Catholic education and the mission of the school.
- Gives evidence of lived Gospel values by being an active member of a faith community and being open to the importance of personal faith journey; strives to model the teaching of Jesus by attitude and example.
- Establish a consistent disciplinary approach that promotes self-direction and a positive self-image; set high standards for student behavior and manage inappropriate behavior effectively.
- Cooperate with school and diocesan administration; work effectively with all staff members to promote positive relationships with students and parents.
- At all times demonstrate professional responsibility in enforcing diocesan and school policies and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of information, display sound judgment in dress and general behavior.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Trained in Protecting God’s Children, working towards a degree in education or a related field
- prefer someone who has worked with younger children