The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and welcoming environment at Clinilabs
The following description covers the most significant duties performed, but does not exclude other work assignments. These duties must be documented on a daily basis on the Housekeeping Checklist.
Thoroughly cleans and prepares all areas of facility and patient rooms on a daily basis. More specifically, this includes:
- Control Room: Making sure all polygraphs are clean and free from ink spills, markers or adhesive; cleaning all surfaces of dust, ink and other debris; emptying all wastebaskets when full.
- Patient Rooms: Ensuring that all rooms are set up according to the SOP at the earliest possible time, cleaning all surfaces of grime, dust and other debris; and organizing, arranging and thoroughly cleaning all electronic equipment. Emptying all wastebaskets when full.
- Bathrooms: All bathrooms are cleaned, disinfected and replenished as necessary. Shower curtains/liners are washed biweekly. Wastebaskets are emptied when full.
- Common Areas: Ensuring that all common areas behind the exam room are thoroughly cleaned of grime, dust and debris; carts are properly wiped clean; and wastebaskets are emptied when full. Inspects carpeting and cleans stains when appropriate.
- Laundry: Attends to laundry services on a daily basis making sure that all bedding is thoroughly cleaned and properly folded. Make beds according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Kitchen/Dayroom: Thoroughly cleans all surfaces, drawers, and utilities (i.e. microwave, refrigerator and coffeepot) on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
A working knowledge of the equipment, materials and methods used in cleaning and the ability to follow directions and to work successfully with teammates.