At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Vice President Strategic Sales is responsible for driving the strategic prospecting and sales growth in Asurint’s enterprise segment. The Vice President of Sales will be a successful executive sales professional that possesses strong consultative selling and client development skills, delivering complex solutions, technology and professional services.
- Sets direction for Asurint’s Strategic Sales Organization
- Leads Strategic Sales professionals. Hires, develops and manages team performance to organization goals and expectations.
- Manages budgets and resources effectively and efficiently; knows and understands organization’s financial position.
- Develop plans and strategies for enterprise business and drive new business development opportunities to unlock new revenue streams and achieve company’s sales goals.
- Develop sales strategy, competitive positioning and market approaches, while partnering with department leaders to optimize sales and processes.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and define processes that drive desired sales outcomes.
- Monitor progress, develop, and adjust strategies, operating models and structures to accommodate evolving circumstances and growth. Implement systems that ensure allocation of resources align with strategic priorities.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policies and to assist in promoting sales.
- Assists Strategic Sales Executives with managing prospect relationships including negotiating and closing deals.
- Achieve prospecting and business development goals.
- Collaborates with the Marketing department to expand sales pipeline and increase sales.
- Monitors daily and weekly sales activity metrics.
- Tracks sales activities in Salesforce and uses the system’s tools to automate and ensure a consistent sales process.
- Identifies and establishes relationships with potential sales professionals to develop pipeline of new Sales department team members.
- Create a culture that is consistent with the organizations focus on team member engagement and that aligns with the organizations mission, vision and guiding principles.
- Lead team members using a performance management and development focused approach to assist in goal setting, two-way feedback, and performance development planning.
- Lead team members to meet the organization’s expectations for productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience leading at the departmental level is required.
- Experience with hitting sales pipeline targets is required.
- Experience building, coaching, and motivating sales teams is required.
- Experience at C-level selling across multiple verticals is required.
- Experience building a complex territory sales strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives, and quotas for the sales managers and their teams are met is required.
- Experience with marketing demand generation that drives sales leads and revenue is required.
- Experience using technology to analyze and report sales metrics is required.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of experience supervising: 7 to 10 years is preferred.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.