We are looking for a current sophomore or junior student intern to work in our award-winning Security Department. As part of this internship, you will receive ongoing education and training in this rapidly growing field of computer security. Resourcefulness, strong work ethic, energy, and excellent interpersonal skills are a requirement.
At Toyon, we pride ourselves on functioning as a cooperative and professional security team based on trust. The successful candidate will continually work to develop positive and productive relationships as they interact with internal and external customers. Our Cogswell award winning Industrial Security Program is rated SUPERIOR by the Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency and is in the top 1% of security programs nationwide.
Responsibilities will include:
· Assisting with security and IA (cybersecurity) projects
· Supporting maintenance of classified computer systems
· Setting up and organizing meetings
· Assisting with compliance and continuous monitoring
· Supporting facility and IA (cybersecurity) inspections
· Assisting with preparation and maintenance of Risk Managed Framework (RMF) accreditation materials
· General administrative clerical assistance
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient with Windows applications
· Excellent writing skills
· Good customer service skills
· Attention to detail
U.S. Citizenship Required. This position will eventually require a TOP SECRET clearance. Candidate must be ultimately SAP and SCI program eligible.
Toyon is subject to Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. COVID-19 vaccination is required, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
WE OFFER AN EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Toyon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability