The Role: The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst at R2i acts as the gatekeeper between our development team and our clients. Ensuring that our deliverables meet client expectations and requirements and follow industry best practices standards. The QA Engineer is involved throughout the entire project life cycle, creates test cases, use cases, regression testing and becomes a subject matter expert for each project.
Who Are You: Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative, tech-savvy environment? Passionate about technology and a knack for details? Experience being the conduit between developers and clients? Then we are looking for you.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with content management systems , (AEM, Sitecore, Drupal)
• Review requirement specifications and technical design documents, providing timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-organized manual test scripts/cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
• Ability to communicate effectively and directly with peers, managers and clients through multiple communication outlets.
• Organize, demo, train groups of people via screenshare or classroom like setting
• Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs; working within a bug tracking system such as JIRA
• Participate as an active team member within an Agile approach
• Able to take ownership of process while leading development to a complete and successful conclusion
• 1+ years of Quality Assurance experience
• 1+ years’ experience with web-based content management systems. (AEM, Sitecore, Drupal)
• Familiarity with ADA/508 compliance standards and testing to meet WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Strong verbal and written communications skills; communicate effectively with public and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Knowledge of multiple QA tools, concepts and methodologies
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail