Mission/Role: Our special team of crisis clinicians provides clinical support to our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. The crisis team will screen, access, triage and provide telephonic crisis intervention/de-escalation to assist in identyifying concerns with mental developmental disabilities as well as substance abuse and will collaboratively determine an immediate course of action. Responsibilities:
- Factoring in the caller’s circumstances, history, support, internal and external resources and clinical presentation, clinicians make referrals and or link the caller to the appropriate service or information.
- Depending on the acuity of the situation, linkage and referral can range from information only to active rescue and dispatch of EMS and law enforcement.
- Complete appropriate documentation, timely and accurately, in accordance with established criteria.
- Follow each call through to completion unless otherwise directed or call is delegated to another employee at end of the shift.
- The Contact Center Clinician evaluates and stabilizes the crisis and makes the referrals to the most appropriate level of care by utilizing assessment information and community resources within the state of Georgia and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
*Full Time Opportunities* Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits*
*Must have a Georgia Licensure*
Education: Master’s degree in a behavioral health discipline with a valid license to practice in the state of Georgia as a LAPC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT.
- Direct crisis intervention experience preferred, while having broad knowledge and determination to serve various populations in a fast paced environment.
- Board licensure required.
- If associate licensed, affidavit for supervision may be required
- Minimum of three (3) years direct behavioral health experience
- Knowledge of DSM V diagnosis, inpatient psychiatric treatment protocols, brief therapy and chemical intervention protocols and skills, medical models, and psychotropic medications.
- Familiarity with full range of treatment options and mental health service delivery systems.
- Telephone triage experience preferred, text and chat experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills, passion and willingness to learn to serve people in crisis
- Computer and typing proficiency (min 40 wpm with 80% accuracy)