TechGuard Security is looking for a Corporate Communications Specialist. This position offers stability and growth. Requires a TS/SCI security clearance and will be supporting NGA in Springfield, VA.
Receive and answer phone inquiries, facilitate media interviews, and support senior executives in preparing for interviews while producing high quality photojournalistic materials for use in news publications. The candidate should anticipate covering 3-5 simultaneous events at various locations and producing 15-20 publication ready photographs daily – digitally edited, color balanced, properly exposed, in focus, with captions, including establishing shots, close-ups, mediums, environmental portraits, lowlight, high-speed, etc. Will produce articles and podcasts for posting on social media sites and should anticipate producing 5-7 publication ready images and text for social media daily, develop and deliver 3-5 content ideas based on organizational communications objectives each week, and a podcast not to exceed 30 minutes in length 2-3 times per month. Must be able to utilize SoundCloud for podcast hosting and when requested pull metrics from the platform on podcast performance and provide off-site communications support to GEOINT Symposium, Kalaris Conference, Esri, academic outreach, senior leadership visits, and other events as required.
· 7+ years of communications experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
· Experience delivering high level requests with short deadlines and changing priorities such as breaking news stories and other high-level events.
· Experience synthesizing complex information into clear understandable written, graphic, video and social media formats (Essential: Video experience and ability to do a weekly newsletter)
· Experience coordinating multiple interviews with internal and external stakeholders simultaneously.
· Experience with providing strategic communications support or speechwriting.
· Knowledge of issues facing NGA, the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
· Knowledge of NGA, functions, products and technologies.
· Has DINFOS and/or DoD/IC public affairs experience.
· Must demonstrate strong data gathering and analytical skills.
· Plans and leads contract sub tasks/projects
· Has strong writer/editor (AP Style).
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret with SCI is required
Email resumes to: Careers@techguard.com