At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The entry level Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the Strategic Account Managers, Sales Management, and all Field Sales personnel to ensure long term, successful relationships are built and maintained with our clients.
- Supports the Strategic Account Managers, Sales Management, and all Field Sales personnel to ensure long term, successful relationships are built and maintained with our clients.
- Increases efficiency and productivity by providing operational support and improving processes to create an optimal client experience.
- Manages the generation and execution of analyzers, proposals, sales agreements, addendums, and client correspondences for both new and existing accounts.
- Coordinates the Configure, Price, Quote process to ensure proper pricing is attached to proposals from the Sales Team.
- Manages the Credentialing of new clients as the first step of the implementation process.
- Provides sales support to include reporting, paperwork assistance and other requests as needed.
- Documents and recommends new processes and enhance current processes in order to improve department efficiencies.
- Coordinates web demos for customers, identifies client needs, and offers solutions.
- Acts as primary resource for potential client calls, emails, and voicemails when a team member is unavailable.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with Asurint’s implementation and sales processes is preferred.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.