Connect for Health has a great opportunity for a Scrum Master.
Connect for Health Colorado is a public, non-profit entity established by the Colorado General Assembly in 2011 to create a health insurance Marketplace. Since 2013, we’ve been helping individuals, families and small employers compare plans, apply for financial help and buy health insurance. As Colorado’s official health insurance marketplace, we are the only place to apply for financial help to lower the monthly cost of premiums. Customers can shop online; get help by phone or online chat from Customer Service Center representatives; and access expert help from a statewide network of certified Brokers and community-based Assisters. Our mission is to increase access, affordability, and choice for individuals and small employers purchasing health insurance in Colorado. For more information: ConnectforHealthCO.com
The Scrum Master will support Connect for Health Colorado’s software development lifecycle and the implementation of Agile methodologies. The role will focus on helping Connect for Health Colorado continue to develop and mature in its transition from Waterfall to Agile. Act in a servant leadership role to coach, facilitate and identify areas of opportunity for the product development teams. This position will join a fast paced, energetic and passionate team and requires an individual with a passion for collaboration, communication and creative thinking.
· Act as a servant leader to support, lead and manage Agile development teams.
· Identify and implement Agile techniques and processes.
· Track, measure and report on team progress in implementing agile best practices.
· Facilitate team ceremonies including but not limited to sprint planning, daily stand up, refinement, demos and retrospectives.
· Supports and educates the team with prioritization, refinement and managing the backlog.
· Anticipate and identify challenges and roadblocks and recommend, own and drive solutions.
· Partner with other scrum masters to identify cross team dependencies and areas of opportunity.
· Develop a culture of continuous improvement and trust.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Agile teams in software development required.
· Minimum 2-3 years experience acting in a Scrum Master role.
· Excellent knowledge and practice in Agile methodologies required.
· Certified Scrum Master or Agile certification preferred.
· Ability to foster collaboration and team work required.
· Experience working with and implementing Agile tools required.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work within a very fast-paced, quickly evolving organization, manage multiple, complex priorities and respond effectively to change.
· Currently working remotely
· The Connect for Health Colorado office is in the North Tech Center area of Denver, near the intersection of I-25 and I-225
· Work schedule may include some non-traditional hours, weekends, and evening events.
· Core office hours, typically 8am-5pm with some flexibility
Connect for Health Colorado offers a competitive benefits package. Using Connect for Health Colorado’s annual benefits allowance, employees may elect from various benefit offerings and tailor a package to best suit their individual needs. Connect for Health Colorado employees are eligible to participate in the organization’s 403(b) plan and are additionally provided with paid time off, short- and long-term disability and life insurance. Hiring range for this position is $84,900 - $108,900.
To Apply: Please apply on our Career page at http://bit.ly/C4hcoHiring
Connect for Health Colorado is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Connect for Health Colorado may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on any workforce member and/or require job candidates to successfully complete a background check as a condition of employment.