Are you a great communicator with stellar computer and organizational skills? Do you love working with people and using your business acumen to develop solutions and provide results?
This position is fully remote. Interviewing, training, and working will be conducted remotely in your home.
Our professional collection representatives work on behalf of some of the largest and most well-known companies in the world to collect on past due accounts. Collectors at ABC apply independent judgment to handle all aspects of the collection process for clients who have customers in the US, Canada and throughout the world. By using our proprietary software system, ABC-Collect, and a combination of telephone calls, emails and letters, you’ll be responsible for corresponding with both our clients and their customers to manage accounts at all stages of collections.
As a strictly business-to-business collections agency, you will never call anyone about their personal debt – no credit card debt, medical bills, or student loans. We only call businesses that have past due invoices with our clients.
2-4 years of collections experience, preferably in a business-to-business environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook; strong computer skills and abilities, including website search acumen. Advanced telephone etiquette skills required; client database management experience preferred.
Ideal candidates will also have: Excellent B2B communications skills demonstrated through prior customer service and collections work experience. Ability to multitask is necessary as well as a positive work ethic and strong time management capabilities. Candidate must be able to function independently and under pressure, and possess a keen attention to detail.
ABC-Amega is an award-winning, global company that specializes in business-to-business accounts receivable management solutions. Partnering with some of the world’s most innovative and recognized firms, ABC offers a dynamic, collaborative environment to build a career.
Benefits (minimum 22.5 hours/week):
• Fully remote
• Paid Time Off with bonus Birthday day
• Medical, Dental and Vision (70% of cost covered by ABC)
• 401(k) with match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Flexible schedule; no weekends
- 2-4 years of collections experience, preferably in a business to business environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, navigating through the internet and past experience in client database management preferred
- Ability to function independently and maintain a strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent Business to Business interpersonal skills demonstrated through prior customer service and collections work experience
- Advanced telephone etiquette skills