Drive company revenue and customer diversification primarily through new business development.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Increase revenue month over month.
- Grow and manage current/new customer accounts.
- Provide weekly reports reflecting effort growing new/current accounts and logged calls.
- Identify diverse customer opportunities and develop client relationships with the goal of maximizing Hill Bros. Logistics’ profits while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Understand and monitor market trends, develop solutions, and present these solutions through the combined services of HBL.
- Keep records of customer interaction; record details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken in CRM.
- Ensure that work is complete and accurate; independently follow up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Listen to others and communicate in an effective manner
- Recognize situations that warrant initiative and resolve issues, problems, or situations in a reasonable and timely manner.
- Generate TMW reports to monitor and analyze carrier and customer data to draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Consistently report to work as required and complete normal work hours.
- Comply with company policy and procedures.*