Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
• Provide subject matter expertise to IT teams on Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Collection Management.
• Act as an All Source Collection Requirements Manager serving as the Liaison Officer between the Combatant Command (CCMD)/IC and DIA for various Collection Management (CM) Tools development efforts and optimizing associated business practices.
• Evaluate which systems produce the most valuable and relevant information and identify collection gaps.
• Monitor data across systems/applications and report on data quality.
• Document the government or military's intelligence information needs and collection methods, and communicate them to other intelligence collector organizations.
• Advise senior decision makers on the application of assets, technical solutions, formulation of intelligence policy, and allocation of resources to affect the collection against the nation's foreign intelligence requirements.
• Provide support in areas such as Human Source Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Counter Intelligence Criminal Analysis, and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), including collection management, analysis and tasking.
• Assist with drafting memoranda’s and reports, utilize databases and computer systems and technical staff, and participate in diverse committees and working groups.
• Knowledge and understanding of counter terrorism, subversion, sabotage, and espionage threats posed by various entities within specific areas of operations, as well as threat analysis, operations, and related systems, such as the Migration Defense Intelligence Threat Data System (MDITDS), Intelligence Information Report (IIR) production, and Virtual Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence Analysis and Processing System (VCHAPS).
• Education/experience mix at or greater than that required to qualify as Level 4.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with All-Source intelligence collections and management.
• Experience with ISR Intelligence collections and management.
• Experience using DoD or IC collection management systems.
• Experience drafting, processing, validating, managing, forwarding, reconciling, and disseminating both system and intelligence requirements and responses.
• Must have an active and current TS/SCI clearance
• Ability to perform data queries to identify data quality issues or anomalies.
• Experience working with system development and sustainment teams to evaluate new requirements, provide user support, and assist with troubleshooting system or data issues.
• Experience providing assessments, reports, and statistical information related to past, current, and potential collection decks or collection plans.
• Experience with systems such as CRATE, OSCAR, NSRP, GIMS, ROME, UNICORN and COUGAR.
• Detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communications skills, leadership skills, and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently, and as a team member.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.