The Data Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining data collection systems for the agency. This individual will provide analysis and reports on data designed to improve and monitor program outcomes for day to day management as well as grant reporting.
• Coordinate with department managers to develop systems that collect and report required program output data and indicators
• Map data collection process in collaboration with program managers
• Design, build, and maintain systems for program data collection and reporting
• Train program managers on data input and reporting processes
• Compile program output data for annual report, grant reports and ad hoc reporting requests as needed
• Develop and update program dashboards
• Develop annual data collection timeline
• Perform related work as assigned
• Graduation from an accredited college or university in computer science, information science, business or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to analyze quantitative data and communicate the information accurately to customers.
Proficient with Microsoft office suite including Excel, Word and Access.
• Previous experience in data management.