LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
The culture at LendKey is one that is transparent and allows for an entrepreneurial mindset. LendKey is making a difference in people’s lives every day and we are passionate about what we do.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with a strong technical background and ability to manage product development, vendor implementation, and internal projects. This role entails end-to-end ownership of the project including kick-off meetings, scope and gap analysis, producing and keeping to project timelines, managing internal and external stakeholders, using internal integration tools, testing, go-live preparations, and hand-off to business users.
The ideal candidate will make a noticeable impact on projects such as product feature releases, strategic business initiatives, and engineering/infrastructure work.
What you’ll do:
· Own delivery against the product roadmap which includes tracking and completing all steps in the execution process, communicating with key stakeholders and partners, and owning engagement routines across teams
· Leverage agile methodologies to help remove blockers for the team in a timely manner
· Be action-oriented and take ownership of outstanding items and ensure delivery
· Interface and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Act as primary contact for management and stakeholders on assigned projects; owning status updates, timelines, highlighting risks, and coordinating activities
· Take full ownership of assigned projects, work independently while keeping focus on team success
· Perform interactive testing with users who are in the testing phase of the project
· Manage production releases
· Be flexible to take on projects crossing job description lines
· Be creative, curious, and driven to achieve results through ‘out of the box’ thinking
What we’re looking for:
Candidates should have a desire to work for a mission-based organization with a strong emphasis on both providing exceptional customer service and our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; and Driven to be courageous to make an impact in everything they do.
Background & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related experience
· 5+ years’ work experience in project, program and / or product implementation required
· Demonstrated experience within the SaaS, Fintech, or Financial Services space required
· Proven track-record of kicking off projects and driving them to successful completion
· Proven ability to handle multiple and sometimes complex workstreams, and drive execution on time while successfully engaging and collaborating across multiple partner groups
· Demonstrated ability to identify issues and proactively take the necessary steps to resolve them
· Proven ability to manage multiple schedules and commitments within a fluid environment with often shifting priorities
· Action orientated with a desire to jump in and solve problems
· Proven experience working across organizational lines and building strong partnerships
· Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal) and capable of building strong relationships internally/externally
· Proficiency in process management and collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Demonstrated technical aptitude