The Student Ministries Pastor is responsible for building systems of empowerment and development, impacting young people throughout Whatcom County to know Jesus and make disciples.
Build a system of student discipleship and leadership development that is scalable across the CTK Network
- Intentionally design and implement a development pipeline in partnership with the Expansion Pastor
- Collaborate with team to develop staff and volunteer leaders for Students’ Ministry
- Effectively identify, deploy, train, and support all program and event volunteers by empowering leaders
Oversee the functional needs of student ministry programs and activities
- Includes, but is not limited to:Large group student gatherings, special events for students, student camps, any other scheduled student ministry events and activities
- Lead and manage the students team toward organizational goals and objectives.
- Oversee departmental budget
Collaborate with Children’s and Young Adults ministries to ensure healthy discipleship and development through life stage hand-offs