The next 10 years serves as a moment in time unlike any other for the sport of soccer in the United States. With the sport thriving and U.S. Soccer’s Senior, Youth and Extended National Teams achieving success on and off the field, and the FIFA World Cup on U.S. soil in 2026, there has never been a better time to join the soccer movement!
U.S. Soccer is seeking a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join our industry-leading team and help drive the growth of soccer in the United States. This individual will be a key contributor within U.S. Soccer’s growing commercial team and an important driver in the relationship between the Federation and its current and potential strategic partners. The Manager will be keenly focused on driving partner-specific commercial value among its roster of blue-chip partners. The Manager will work directly with Soccer United Marketing and the balance of the U.S. Soccer commercial team to build the U.S. Soccer brand, engage fans, and deliver results.
This individual will be a key contributor on a team 100% focused on growth and retention of current U.S. Soccer partnerships including, but not limited to:
· Managing day-to-day relationships: lead U.S. Soccer’s relationships with commercial partners to maximize partner value; develop and implement creative and high-impact activations that help all parties achieve their goals, including Media and Content integration with our partners to build and strengthen long-term strategic relationships.
· Establishing new platforms and opportunities: work collaboratively with U.S. Soccer colleagues across all departments to help create and implement sellable programming and identify ways that current partners can be authentically integrated to help accomplish their goals, and support U.S. Soccer’s bullish growth projections.
· Securing new partners: assist business development initiatives and the growth of U.S. Soccer by reviewing proposals and developing innovative concepts that support partner objectives.
· Developing and presenting onboarding materials: leverage partner activation expertise to create communication that helps new partners implement their programming quickly and effectively to support delivery of high-impact and lasting results.
· Renewing existing relationships: lean on industry trends, deep category knowledge, evolving partner objectives and meaningful relationships to drive long-term partner extensions.
· SheBelieves Core Group Contributor: serve as an internal leader in all SheBelieves initiatives, U.S. Soccer’s platform to inspire and empower girls and young women; role will include concepting, planning and executing SheBelieves initiatives including a major professional development Summit, premier tournament (SheBelieves Cup), and other programs organized around career, confidence, and community.
Who We Are
We are U.S. Soccer and we are the future of sport in the United States. Our mission is to make soccer the preeminent sport in the United States. We are soccer stewards, uniting people through the global game and our collective goal to inspire, elevate communities and change lives in pursuit of a better future for soccer and our nation. Our core principles are: We Aim High, We Win Together and We Champion DEIB; our staff embody the values of Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork and Respect; and we’re seeking candidates that share our beliefs. We embrace a healthy work life balance, diversity, technology and global connections to drive the growth of our sport and by supporting members, impacting athletes, and serving fans.
Who You Are
Working at U.S. Soccer is a unique opportunity as employees have the privilege of working with the top soccer players and commercial minds in the country. We’re looking for someone who is a difference maker, creative, accountable, loves working with and engaging with people and excited by the prospect of leveraging some of our country’s biggest soccer events to build and execute initiatives and tactics that grow the sport and showcase the United States’ best soccer players. Your work will directly support the ability to achieve our mission by providing resources and awareness to programs that develop world-class players, coaches, referees and National Teams.
Employees who work at U.S. Soccer have the following attributes:
· Comprehensive compensation plan with generous benefits and time off offerings
· Vacation Time: Increases at your 5th and 10th year of employment. Starts at 2 weeks (10 days)
· Holidays: 16 paid holidays—including end of the year federation wide holiday break
· Sick Leave: Unlimited
· 401K: U.S. Soccer immediately contributes 3% of your salary whether or not you make your own contributions. If you choose to contribute, U.S. Soccer will match up to 6% of your salary at 100%. Immediately vested.
· Medical: PPO and HSA plans
· U.S. soccer covers 100% of employee and dependent premiums for Dental and Vision
Culture & Perks
· Relaxed business casual dress code
· Nike discounts
· U.S. Soccer Store website discounts
· Ticket access to Chicago Fire and Red Stars regular season games
· Social Activities year-round (ex. Footgolf, Volunteer opportunities, Holiday parties and more)
· Free annual subscription to Headspace app
· Flexible work schedule including working from home options