The Office Support Specialist is the first point of contact for incoming calls and greeting customers who visit our site. Supporting leadership with meetings, calendar management, office duties (i.e. ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance repairs, etc.).
Duties and responsibilities
• Answer incoming calls in a friendly and courteous manner along with greeting guests that come into the facility
• Provide support with projects that require assistance.
• Maintains employee email database and distribution lists.
• Maintains postage machine and ensures office mail is sent.
• Ensures the office is neat and orderly (recycling, filling printers with paper, etc.).
• Order’s office supplies, name plates, and maintains an inventory of office supplies to ensure adequacy.
• Send/complete office/customer mailings as needed.
• Scheduling travel arrangements
• Scheduling meetings/ conference rooms for leaders are requested.
• Requests and answer COI (Certificate of Insurability) requests/questions.
• Point of contact for office cleaning crew
• Point of contact for office maintenance request (i.e. light bulb replacement, kitchen fixes, etc.)
• Support accounting with filing and data entering requests
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication.
• Ability to navigate unclear situations and problem solve.
• Experience as an Administrative Asst. or Office Assistant/Manager preferred