Teall Capital Partners, a Winston-Salem based private equity firm with several portfolio companies in the sports and entertainment space, is currently seeking a Production Art Coordinator.
The Production Art Coordinator’s primary job responsibilities will be to assist in the creation of property production-ready art files for all licenses held by one of our portfolio companies. This position will work closely with the Product Development team, Buying team and Operations team ensuring that all team conversions and revisions follow the designers creative intent and property requirements.
- Assist in the re-creation of customer artwork across media platforms; print, embroidery, applique, etc.
- Create print-ready files and web images
- Quality control of art files and web images
- Data integrity and entry of art records
- Due to the volume of work, you will need to work at a quick pace without compromising the quality of the design
- Assists in the conversion of apparel styles into multiple teams and creates production-ready tech packs for various media (print, applique, embroidery, transfer, etc.).
- Works closely with the Design Team to study layouts, recipes of the proposed concept, and acquire all related materials to make each design successful.
- Proofreads tech packs & web images for errors and must be able to troubleshoot art/embellishment issues and resolve immediately.
- Collaborates with the Design and Product Development Teams to ensure art complies with property guidelines, standards, and meets creative intent.
- Assists in the creation of Design boards, submission pages, assortment plans and collateral images each season.
- Responds quickly to multiple projects and deadlines with strong time management skills.
- Supports and assists creative teams and product development teams.
- Any additional duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Experience with illustration, and preferably in t-shirt design
- A portfolio showcasing previous design work
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic or Fashion Design related field
- Minimum 2+ years graphic design, apparel design, and/or apparel product development experience
- Strong sense of color and an understanding of product development
- Licensed apparel experience is a plus
- Detailed-oriented and strong communication and organizational skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and very thorough
- Must have a keen eye for design consistencies
- Strong composition and typographic skills
- Ability to work as part of a larger, fast-paced team
- Self-motivated and multi-task oriented
- Must possess demonstrated proficiency of MAC and all applicable programs including Adobe Creative Suite programs most notably Illustrator.
- PLM experience preferred