PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma, Washington is seeking a full-time experienced Technical Support Analyst II.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- PTHA is an approved loan repayment site for various programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide end-user support by analyzing, evaluating and responding to calls regarding NextGen, desktop software and/or hardware including medical devices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer departmental Help Desk line documenting trouble tickets and referring tickets to appropriate staff within 20 minutes.
- Install and maintain office productivity software and hardware for PTHA within required timeframe.
- Engage the end user by analyzing calls to determine root cause and document the call in the Help Desk System within 2 hours.
- Train end users on the use of software applications and hardware.
- Responsible for troubleshooting system performance, reliability and security daily.
- Assist the System Administrator with deploying and reporting on automation packages sent to assigned desktop computers.
- Assist the System Administrator with monitoring the backup jobs as assigned and escalating all anomalies to the System Administrator I as soon as they are discovered.
- Analyze and troubleshoot computer problems, identify appropriate solutions and implement the best solution keeping users informed of the status until the problem has been resolved or escalated within 2 hours.
- Install, maintain and configure customer hardware and software for PC’s, network printers and other devices used in a medical setting.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention or requiring higher level knowledge within established service level agreement or sooner.