The Early Childhood Coordinator supports the Early Childhood Director (ECD) in overseeing the experience for kids from 2-5 years old (Adventureland) during weekend services. This position also collaborates with the ECD to execute the strategic plan of the ministry.
- Weekend Services
- Provide a clean, safe, and secure environment for volunteers to implement programming on a weekly basis.
- Prepare monthly curriculum.
- Directly oversee Adventureland nursery rooms and check-in during weekend services.
- Volunteer Pipeline
- Recruit volunteers to serve in small group/caregiver capacities.
- Assist in the training, support, and development of small group leaders and caregivers through regular training and a support schedule.
- Assist in filling in the serving schedule, which includes weekly phone calls, e-mails, texts, and other communication.
- Identify and develop volunteers who are capable of leading within Adventureland.
- Administrative Contribution
- Work with the ECD to develop a strategic plan, including yearly goals and events.
- Maintain a control book.