Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
We are looking for a Citrix Engineer in Stuttgart, Germany.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for developing, maintaining, upgrading, patching, and securing Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructures and Microsoft Windows virtual desktop images. Candidate must possess developed communication skills to effectively work with colleagues to drive innovation and communicate capabilities to junior team members, colleagues, management, and customer leadership. Experience with VDI deployments, specifically Citrix XenDesktop, is desirable. Candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing technical standards (SOP, TTP, implementation instructions, other required documentation) and monitoring processes for information systems. Candidate will collaborate and liaise with other teams within the organization as well as VDI team members to identify, track, and report on opportunities for system optimization, methods to drive efficiency, identify and reduce error rates, and empirically document customer experience.
NOTE: Relevant Microsoft or Citrix certification is required.
• Must have Secret Clearance to start, and the ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI Level Clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT III Compliant certification (CASP Certification or Higher)
• Citrix CCA-V certification (or higher)
• Proficiency in PowerShell scripting
• Experience in the evaluation and integration of new technologies into existing environments
• Familiarity with industry best practices for application virtualization, virtual desktop image creation, and user experience optimization
• Experience with deploying and maintaining Citrix Provisioning Services, virtual desktop images, application of XenDesktop Citrix policies, and hands-on Windows 10 virtualization
• Hands on experience planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining Citrix Infrastructure (XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler) is a plus
• Experience planning, deploying and maintaining operating system images in a VDI environment
• Proven experience with DoD security hardening procedures (STIGs)
• Hands on experience planning, designing, implementing and optimization of Microsoft technologies
• Experience working with complex database driven systems, Active Directory principles, troubleshooting complex systems
• In-depth understanding of data flows, application protocols, and access control
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• A certification IAW DoD 8570.1 Technical Level II
• Motivated, self-starting individual
• Knowledge of DoD IA/Cybersecurity and IT regulations and guidance
• Must meet TESA requirements
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Shift work may be required
• On Call Status may be required
• Ability to participate in a rotating on-call schedule is required
• May be required to sign for equipment
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.