LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
The culture at LendKey is one that is transparent and allows for an entrepreneurial mindset. LendKey is making a difference in people’s lives every day and we are passionate about what we do.
We are looking for a VP, Product Operations who will be responsible for driving and managing technical initiatives and solutions in support of LendKey’s objectives and key results. This role will provide technical expertise to initiatives being prioritized within the company and will coordinate between the product team, platform owners, and operations staff on new product builds. plan, roadmap, and provide ongoing visibility into delivery across the company. The Product Operations leader will oversee the development of business requirements, product design and conduct impact analyses to ensure understanding across the enterprise on how new products interact with our platforms and operations. This role will manage a group of project managers that will build and manage the detailed product development, training, and implementation plans.
The ideal candidate demonstrates ruthless prioritization skills with the ability to navigate complex issues and stakeholders while being a great team-player.
What you’ll do:
· Provide the comprehensive view of how changes to our systems and strategies impact customer and client satisfaction
· Ensure senior management understands all operational needs and associated costs in advance of new products or features so LendKey can price and plan accordingly; advocate for strategic initiatives or an approach to solving an operational issue – effectively speaking up to the team on an issue and presenting information to support stance
· Partner with product & technology to understand how changes impact operations teams; relay impact to operations teams; communicate any major concerns from operations back to product & technology; identify project risks and help resolve issues and escalations
· Partner with Line-of-Business leaders and product to identify processes required for new products or strategic initiatives; recommend process improvements aimed to increase efficiencies across teams that drive enhanced customer and client experience
· Ensure teams are tracking toward company and group objectives and key results
· Lead weekly meetings with executive staff and relevant senior managers on review of new products and strategies
· Oversee project managers, acting as back up for escalation on issues related to both teams
What we’re looking for:
Candidates should have a desire to work for a mission-based organization with a strong emphasis on both providing exceptional customer service and our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; and Driven to be courageous to make an impact in everything they do.
Background & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related experience
· 8+ years’ experience in program management or related experience required
· 3+ years’ experience leading and managing teams
· Demonstrated experience within the SaaS, Fintech, or Financial Services space required
· Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on partnership
· Experience driving strategic initiatives while engaging and collaborating with multiple teams and leaders
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including concise executive-level communications
· Proven cross functional leadership abilities
· Superior problem solving and trouble-shooting skills with a proven ability to exercise sound judgment to solve complex issues, recognize business critical situations, and escalate as needed
· Highly collaborative, energetic team player with demonstrated ability to be flexible, diplomatic, persistent, and energetic
· Ability to operate effectively in ambiguous situations, open to change, working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
· Thrives on learning and acquiring deep expertise in our tools and process
· Demonstrated technical aptitude