The IT Help Desk Technician has the opportunity to be involved in all technical functions: DESKTOP / NETWORKING / ADMINISTRATION. The IT Help Desk Technician will be involved in hardware and software installs, changes, updates, and problem resolution.
- Deploy new desktop/laptop and re-image existing desktops/laptops
- Create new desktop/laptop images.
- Install and troubleshoot IT related hardware and software applications
- Work with computer hardware vendor for RMA issues
- Maintain IT inventory for all hardware (laptop, desktop, LCD, printer, etc.) using inventory tracking system.
- Assist with support requests into Helpdesk trouble ticketing system and update trouble ticket throughout the life cycle of the ticket
- Support and investigate problems for any software application used by the company
- Manage Printers /copiers
- Be able to document job performed and be able to create technical documentation for user training
- Knowledge of and adherence to Clinilabs policies and procedures
- Provide support for the configuration and upkeep of all computers.
- Use help-desk ticketing software to track and resolve problems and issues.
- Receive assignments, follow-through and provide timely reporting of work completed and in progress.
- Other duties as assigned
- Two to three years’ experience in desktop support/networking/system administration
- Must have a demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge and hands-on experiences of laptop, desktop, software, and hardware
- Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 2016/365, Outlook 2016/365, networked environments.
- Ability to identify PC issues and replace hardware components independently
- Ability to work independently.
- Must also be able to participate and work well in a team environment·
- Good written and oral communications skills