Overview & History
Verato, the identity experts for healthcare, is a high growth healthcare technology company that enables better care everywhere by providing the single source of truth for identity to organizations across the care continuum. Over 70 of the most respected brands in healthcare rely on Verato’s next generation cloud identity resolution platform for a complete and trusted 360-degree view of their patients, provider networks, and customers in their communities. With significant market momentum building towards digital health transformation, Verato is experiencing hyper customer and revenue growth, doubling in last 15 months alone and growing over 50% annually over the last 3 years. More importantly, Verato celebrates 99% customer retention, exemplifying the fact that customer obsession is at the center of our growth story.
Core to Verato’s strategy for continued growth is our drive to build a strong people-first culture that attracts, develops and retains the best skills and talent in the world. Verato operates on the simple notion that a company must first and foremost take care of its employees. In turn, these employees will take care of the company’s customers, and these customers will take care of the company’s shareholders. Verato believes in empowering teams with the best tools and development available. Staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of technology (e.g. big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms), healthcare and organizational development. As Verato continues a trajectory of high-growth and high impact, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy. Together, we can make a profound and positive change in healthcare as we know it today.
This position will be based out of our HQ office in Tysons Corner, VA but we are also accepting remote applications. Verato offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary, flexible PTO, stock options, 401k with match, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, short/long-term disability insurance, and an employee support program.
The Customer Experience Support Specialist will be a key member of our Customer Experience team, responsible for building strong relationships and ensuring trust with our customers.
The Customer Experience Support Specialist will be expected to do the following:
· Receive and respond to customer support tickets and phone calls quickly and efficiently
· Perform data analysis on client data to draw meaningful and actionable insights for health care industry
· Work with the Development teams to diagnose customer issues and come to an expeditious resolution
· Share customer feedback and functionality requests with the Product Management team
· Collaborate with the Sales team to facilitate upsell Verato products when a customer’s needs that go beyond implementation use cases of the installed product
· Create and maintain knowledge base materials like FAQ and support documentation.
· Build strong relationships with customers, ensuring trust and 100% satisfaction
· Review and test new product functionality for variety of identity management domains like MDM, MPI, Data Stewardship, Provider
· Identify opportunities to improve the customer support experience, embracing a company culture of continuous optimization and enhancements
· Assess support statistics and prepare detailed reports on the findings
· Perform additional responsibilities as necessary.
This is a multi-disciplinary role that requires excellent communication and organization skills, along with an understanding of technology and project management processes, and the ability to have a customer-first perspective.
To fulfill the responsibilities of this position, the following are desired:
· 3-4 years' experience supporting a Software As A Service (SAAS) product offering
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, strong technical aptitude, resourcefulness, and flexibility
· Ability to lead/manage projects to improve systems and internal processes
· Must be customer support oriented and successful in building a strong team that is collaborative
· Strong analytical and reporting skills is a plus (KPI's, dashboards, etc)
· Advanced judgment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
· Superior interpersonal skills. Outstanding follow through and organizational ability
· Strong understanding of company and program policies, SLAs, and product knowledge
· Prior experience with any of the following technologies will be considered a plus:
· Experience in healthcare industry, payer, and state and local government
· Master Patient Index (MPI), Master Provider Index, Master Data Management (MDM)
· AWS Cloud watch
· Data Wrangling/Preparation Tools
· Reporting/Business Intelligence Tools
· REST/SOAP API Services
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled