As part of our 2-1-1 team, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our contact center and ensuring the delivery of quality service to CT residents in need of general information, food, shelter, and mental health crisis intervention.
The Pay & Benefits: Competitive $24.00 per hour pay rate PLUS shift differential
- An outright 8% 401(k) contribution (approximately $4,000 annually)
- 20 days of Paid Time Off in a calendar year – you begin accruing immediately!
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 80% company-paid health insurance premium and deductible
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year
- Supportive, culturally diverse and inclusive company culture.
- And more!
Sunday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Full-Time)
Sunday through Thursday, 1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Full-Time)
Sunday through Thursday, 6:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m. (Full-Time)
Tuesday through Saturday, 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. (Full-Time)
Tuesday through Saturday, 6:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m. (Full-Time)