Camp For All is looking for our next Camp Director! With exciting things on the horizon, we are looking to engage with a dynamic, forward thinking camp professional with a not-for-profit background to help us meet our strategic goal of increasing the number of campers we serve.
The Camp Director is responsible for oversight and administration of the Camp program, including the Partner group experience, community relations, and working with Camp For All leadership to accomplish the strategic plan. He/she will communicate directly with Partners to ensure that Camp For All transforms the world for children and adults with challenging illnesses or special needs. He/she is expected to help create and maintain a professional and positive environment where the Camp For All mission may be carried out through high quality programs and continue to be nationally recognized.
This Director role reports directly to the President and CEO and is a full time, exempt position.
About Camp For All:
Camp For All is a unique, year round, barrier-free camp for children and adults with challenging illnesses and special needs. We maintain a professional environment where our mission is carried forward through the work of our innovative and dynamic team members. Camp For all supports a culture of always putting our mission first and upholding the values of communication, professionalism, work life balance, diversity and inclusion and quality in all that we do. #campforallproud
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or five years’ related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of five years’ experience in camp management and/or camp program development
· Minimum of ten years’ experience in a leadership position, preferably in a not-for-profit organization
· Experience with the special needs’ population, barrier free program development and outcome assessment
· Business development experience with a proven record in partnership and mission growth through innovation and collaboration
· Ability to develop and foster a high-quality, relationship-based engagement strategy with staff, partners, volunteers, board members and the local community
The Camp Director is responsible for managing the Assistant Camp Director, administrative coordinator and Camp For All 2U Manager. The Camp Director indirectly supervises a total of 30 - 70 employees in the program, food services, and administrative departments.
Camp For All is proud to offer a competitive salary for this position; which is in the 75th percentile of the industry range. The Camp Director has an onsite private housing option, meals provided during camp, and offers employer paid, high quality health insurance with an HSA employer contribution, employer paid long term disability and life insurance as well as dental, vision and dependent life insurance options. Camp For All also provides generous time off, including paid holidays.