APPLY NOW AND START EARNING THIS WEEK!!!
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions operates contact centers staffed by American agents nationwide. We are socially responsible in our business practices and provide work-at-home opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military spouses. There is a work at home revolution happening right now and we need your help! The COVID-19 virus has disrupted traditional contact centers worldwide and clients are turning to Direct Interactions for help. While our primary work is handling inbound calls, there may be opportunities to handle outbound calls, chats, emails and more. please note the outbound calls are customer service or B2B inquiry calls, (not telemarketing). We encourage you to apply today because there has never been a better time to start your work-at-home career!
At Direct Interactions, you will work with some of the kindest and most professional contact center agents in the country. You will help people in need and know that you made a positive difference in their lives. Even if you have not worked in contact centers for long or even not at all, we are interested in learning more about you! We pride ourselves on being all about the clients we serve as well as those we work with. Most people spend more time at work then they do with their own families, so why not join the DI family while still being able to have a work life balance!!!! We partner with various companies and states to provide their customers with white-glove service. We are currently experiencing an extremely high number of calls which means hours are available with no cap in hours worked during business hours. We offer flexible scheduling that will still allow you to have a work life balance.
About the position
Help alleviate human suffering!!!
Help those in need from the comfort of your own home! Direct Interactions is partnering with American Red Cross to assist those in immediate need due to some type of disaster. You can help those recovering from these natural disasters by taking inbound calls from those impacted after a short self-paced training and by passing a short (online) course on call taking and finding answers. At this time we have a great need for those looking to work up to 40 hours.
· Laptop or Desktop Computer running Windows 10. WE DO NOT SUPPORT MACs, Chromebooks or Tablet/iPads
· DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
· Current antivirus and antispyware
· Installed, operational firewall
Summary of Essential Skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills including grammar and voice quality
· Ability to remain poised under pressure for back to back calls
· Ability to show empathy for a callers frustrations or concerns and resolve the issue in a timely manner
· Documentation, data entry, organization and problem-solving skills are desirable
· Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed
· Ideally able to respond and be ready to take calls within 1-2 hours of notification
· Legally able to work in the United States
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
$13.50 per hour
This is an IC position paid once per month on the 10th of every month
Pick your own hours for a minimum of 20 to 40 hours per week scheduled in 1-hour increments
The call center is open 24/7, however, our need is between the hours of 8am to 10pm EST
Training consists of self paced training and live training. Self paced training must be completed to attend the live training
Training is paid
Must be able to start Immediately (within the next 2 days)
This position is temporary however, your work performance may allow for a permanent position