Streetsense seeks a junior-level graphic designer for its Internal Marketing team. This person will report to the Director of Internal Marketing and collaborate with the company’s industry leaders and senior leadership to create internal communications and execute concepts that elevate our brand through thoughtful and strategic design.
The Graphic Designer will serve as Streetsense’s brand manager and ambassador, and will work collaboratively within the firm across all studios, playing a pivotal role in the implementation of pitches, portfolios, internal brand, collateral, business development opportunities, and more.
- Design all presentations, pitch decks, and collateral for business development purposes, with content provided from sales staff and marketing.
- Assist Executives, Partners, and Marketing Manager in collateral preparation for new initiatives, company meetings, and presentation of reports.
- Handle all graphic design requests of the marketing department (i.e. for social media, website, blog, eNewsletter, event invitations, client holiday gift, and external campaigns).
- Ensure that all staff uses correct brand and serve as brand advocates. Maintain brand consistency by keeping all templates, forms, etc. up to date and organized for easy access by staff.
- Create concepts for advertising, print collateral, marketing campaigns, digital media, and other communications