Streetsense is seeking a talented graphic designer for its Internal Marketing team flexibly based out of our Washington, DC Headquarters in Shaw. This role has great flexibility to work remotely, and we are open to remote candidates from other metro markets!
This creative will report to the Marketing Team and collaborate with the company’s industry leaders and senior leadership to create internal communications and execute concepts that elevate our brand through thoughtful and strategic design.
The Graphic Designer will serve as Streetsense’s brand manager and ambassador, and will work collaboratively within the firm across all studios, playing a pivotal role in the implementation of pitches, portfolios, internal brand, collateral, business development opportunities, and more.
- Design all presentations, pitch decks, and collateral for business development purposes, with content provided from sales staff and marketing.
- Assist Executives, Partners, and Marketing Manager in collateral preparation for new initiatives, company meetings, and presentation of reports.
- Handle all graphic design requests of the marketing department (i.e. for social media, website, blog, eNewsletter, event invitations, client holiday gift, and external campaigns).
- Ensure that all staff uses correct brand and serve as brand advocates. Maintain brand consistency by keeping all templates, forms, etc. up to date and organized for easy access by staff.
- Create concepts for advertising, print collateral, marketing campaigns, digital media, and other communications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, advertising, or a related field
- 3+ years professional experience in a graphic design role
- Strong portfolio of previous work
- Strong background and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects within tight timelines
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
BONUS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in an agency environment
- Illustration capabilities a plus
- Experience with hospitality and lifestyle brands
- Demonstrated knowledge of print and web mediums
- Experience with and understanding of the print production process
Please make note in our screening section of your preferred home base office - LA or DC.